Downloadsquad’s article here provides a link to Thomas Hawk’s blog concerning 30boxes, which said: “30 Boxes, Best, Calendar..Ever”, made me pretty curious to try it out myself. I’ve only played around with it for a couple hours, because the public beta had just been launched yesterday. But so far it’s working out real nice and smooth. I won’t go into the details here because Thomas Hawk’s blog have said it all.
30 Boxes was created for people looking for a robust yet simple social calendar that is easy to share with family and friends. You can:
- make a calendar
- add family and friends as Buddies
- share all or parts of your calendar with Buddies
- follow your Buddies’ web stuff (like flickr, myspace, webshots, livejournal, heck, any personal blog)
- customize your calendar’s look and feel
- publish some or all of your calendar (put it on your blog)
Enough talk, they have a working sample account for you to check it out yourself!